Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Online Coloring

Do you like to color? I do! I have a great collection of links to coloring pages, both online (color and paint now) and printables (print out a picture to color later). I organized my links that way plus I added the category for adults. Adults, like me, like to have fun, too! Plus, the adult category not only contains links to coloring that are just for fun but also links to coloring that might be useful to teachers and parents.

PLEASE NOTE: The color and paint now "online" pages usually use a JAVA applet or Shockwave or Flash and your computer needs to have those things to see those coloring pages.

Also, the printables that you download and print are sometimes in a .pdf file and your computer needs to have Adobe Acrobat Reader (usually) to see and use those pages.

SAFETY WARNING FOR KIDS: Always ask your parents if it is a good idea to download anything to your computer even if you find the link to do it on a nice friendly blog page like this one.

If you cannot see the drop-down menus below, you can CLICK HERE to view them in a pop-up window.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin